The Auditing Non-Financial Risk Course
This course is designed to provide you with an understanding of the importance of Auditing Non-Financial Risk.
We demystify how to use auditing to create a framework for effective Risk, Assurance & Governance using the Three Lines of Defence Model* and ISO Standards.
We also provide an overview of the mechanics of effective Non-Financial Risk Audit Strategy and Plan design.
Finally, we highlight the Safety Governance lense, providing insights into the often underestimated safety impacts within non-financial risk.
Who is this Course For?
This course is designed for Senior Leaders and Professionals of organisations with or aspiring for ISO Accreditation in Non-Financial Risk Standards
- ISO 9000 Quality Management
- ISO45000 Occupational Health and Safety
- ISO14000 Environmental Management
- ISO 31000 Risk Management
- ISO 26000 Social Responsibility
- ISO 37000 Governance
It is highly applicable for the following roles:
- Directors & Board Members
- Professionals with responsibility for providing advice and support in organisations
- Managers with responsibility for safe, efficient delivery of products or services
- Audit & Risk Committee Members
- Governance, Risk and Assurance Professionals, however it is not designed to substitute for formal contemporary Auditor Training & Accreditation.
* IIA Institute of Internal Auditors ( The Three Lines of Defence Model discussed is based on the Institute of Internal Auditors Model).
Auditing Non-Financial Risk Course Course Content
This course is divided into 7 modules
1. Why Conduct Audits?
2. Non-Financial Risk
3. ISO Standards & Non-Financial Risk
4. The 3 Lines Model
5. Effective Internal Audits
6. The Audit Process
7. Auditors – Ethics & Expectations